How To Keep Your Skin Healthy!June 6, 2016
How to Take Care of Your Skin After Tattoo RemovalJune 10, 2016
When healthy skin is a priority, maintaining a nutritious diet is a big factor. You can get the necessary vitamins, fats and minerals from many different foods, but sometimes it’s hard to figure out different recipes to spice it up all the time. Here is a great recipe full of omega-3s guaranteed to keep your skin healthy and glowing.
Walnut-Crusted Chicken Breasts
- 2 slices whole-wheat bread, dried
- 1/3 cup walnuts
- 2 tablespoons Parmesan cheese, freshly grated
- Coarse salt and ground pepper
- 1 large egg white
- 4 chicken breast halves, boneless and skinless (6 to 8 ounces each)
- 1 tablespoon grapeseed oil
- Lemon slices, for serving
- Seasonal green salad
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees. In a food processor, combine bread, walnuts, and Parmesan; season with salt and pepper. Process until fine breadcrumbs form. Transfer to a shallow bowl. In another shallow bowl, beat egg white until frothy.
- Season chicken with salt and pepper. Dip each breast into egg white, letting excess drip off, and then into crumb mixture, pressing to adhere.
- In a large nonstick ovenproof skillet heat oil over medium heat. Add chicken and cook until lightly browned, 1 to 3 minutes. Carefully turn chicken over and put skillet in oven. Bake until chicken is golden brown and cooked through, 8 to 12 minutes.
Serve chicken with lemon slices and green salad.